Wednesday 18 April 2012

Pagoda style bamboo etagere–score!

Recently a new Habitat for Humanity store opened in my city. I popped in after work yesterday and found these beauts!
I didn’t buy them. Then I worried all night that I should have bought them and they would be gone for sure the next day, because that’s the kind of luck I have.  Uh, uh, they were there when I went in after work today.  Of course I called earlier in the day and asked them to hold them for me.
Pagoda bamboo etagere at Junkinjunky.blogspot.com
yep, two of them.
Pagoda bamboo etagere at Junkinjunky.blogspot.com
They have their glass shelves intact (not shown) and are sturdy.  One of the legs has a slight blemish, but I’m ok with imperfection.
DSCN3275
When I first saw them, I was a little put off by all of the detail on the sides, but once I took a closer look, I love it.
DSCN3277
and the pagoda top is just gorgeous.
DSCN3276
So, now to the price.  They reduced the damaged one by $10, so it was $29.99 and the other one was $39.99, and NO TAXES :)
DSCN3284
They are going to get a good cleaning and will be sprayed in a glossy white.  I can’t wait to get started. Woo Hoo!

4 comments:

  1. NICE!!! great find! can't wait to see them glossy white! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's so great when you find something you love at a price you're willing to pay!! Love it!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great score! I'm really digging painted bamboo lately can't wait to see the after.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooooh that is so awesome and such a great deal!!! Yay for having a Restore in the hood. Can't wait to see the fabulousness it will become.

    ReplyDelete