Friday 18 February 2011

Bird on a wire

When I updated my kitchen last year, I removed the doors to the cupboards above the fridge.  I painted the inside and added some trim, popped in a couple of decorative items and called it a day.
I decided to move a couple of my cloches in there, but it was still missing something. I cut out this bird on a wire image in vinyl and put it on my $1 thrifted plate. Now it’s better :)
The entire vignette is from thrifted items, probably not totalling more than $15.

002

Joining in on these fab parties

150 2 Fab Friday #35
Chic on a Shoestring DecoratingBubbly Nature

16 comments:

  1. What a great idea! What can you possibly store up there any way...to high and difficult to reach! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...Love this! Very creative!

    Denise
    Extreme Personal Measures

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that bird on a wire, plate! so cute! i should make one, too- great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! And such a great idea to remove the doors above your fridge to add for a decorated space! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genius idea my dear! We have our music stashed up there with speakers, but I think I would rather have your wonderful idea!

    Did you paint your birds?

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thanks for linking Flaunt it Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bird on a wire plate is too much!!! Just looks perfect up there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The vignette is so cute! I love the bird on the wire plate!

    Have a great day.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the plate with the cloches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a clever and beautiful idea. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a clever and creative idea! It looks so pretty....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful display. I love all the white. ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a lovely display. I love both of your cloches, they are gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete